Saturday 27 July 2013

Rent a car in Cyprus... with your dog

I sent off enquiries to various car companies, asking whether they allowed animals in their rental cars. Unfortunately, I only received answers from 2 companies...

Dog-friendly   
Europcar (http://www.europcar-cyprus.com)
Reservations: reservations@europcar.com.cy

Tel: 00357 25 880222

Response:  Yes you may rent a car with us. Please be aware that should the vehicle be returned dirty or stained (as a result from your pet) a valeting charge will apply.

I apreciated the swift response, and the polite, clear instructions. I would definitely recommend you try this company

NOT dog-friendly


Response: I can confirm none of our supplier we work with allow animals in their rental vehicles.

Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Again, I appreciated that they replied, and that they had set rules concerning dog travel, even though they do not allow dogs.


I will update this post as and when I get further information...........






No comments:

Post a Comment